Friday, October 18, 2019

Disqus Comment Section


Thanks to a suggestion by Dman, I think I can incorporate the Disqus comment engine into Blogger. As Jenzy has pointed out, the Blogger comment engine allows only for a limited number of characters, which I didn't know. I don't know what the Disqus engine will allow but I'm assuming it will be unlimited like before. Plus, perhaps it will also allow pics and gifs and what not. Regardless, I think it will be a better commenting application.

So I will be installing Disqus next week. Current comments under the Blogger comment engine will disappear from view (although I will have them archived) so don't fret if you don't see your past comments under past discussion pages. Hopefully, those who had a Disqus account remember your username and password!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. That's great to hear. It'll make commenting easier on the site.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and tasteful in your comments. Lively debates are welcome. Bullying and childish behaviour are not. You are expected to know the difference.