Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The Amazing Race Canada - Goatageddon

 


Discussing Ep. 8.2 - So I imagine round two will be interesting, given that CoBren (Brendon & Connor) have two Express Passes to give out. I'm thinking they may give at least one to Beveron (Beverly & Veronica). It'd be great if they gave one to JeM (Jesse & Marika), my team, but we'll see how it plays out.

An alliance? Really? What is this...Big Brother? We'll see how this alliance plays out. I'm looking more forward to someone betraying the alliance than anything else!

"We will crush you!" Damn it! I'm beginning to think I should have chosen Franella as my team! Well...I'm not switching sides now. They may be my back up team if JeM make an early exit.

"Nobody is going to U-Turn us. Them boys are going to U-Turn themselves!" 

😂

At least they're good sports about their early blunders. I'd be hesitant to write them off at this point. 


If you're counting goats instead of sheep....do you fall asleep faster?

This challenge sounds like rubbish. I'm already thinking I'd do the owl challenge.


So CoBren and Cedric & Tychon are like the only ones doing Hoot? I have a feeling they're both going to ace it and get ahead!


 Smart! Befriending CoBren to get that Express Pass? Nice strategy!


"I loved math growing up...it was my favourite subject! My average was like 99%"


Let's see how her math skills play out!


173? Ok, clearly she overestimated herself and her math skills!

Holy goat indeed! 😄


Whoa!!! Impressive Broadway! They were so close! 249? Soooooo close!


Yeah!

YEAH!!!!

First attempt and JeM comes through. This more than makes up for their debacle with the burlesque show! Well done you two! Perhaps that eagle feather brought them luck after all!




I would have been good at this challenge, with my caribou calls and all that. One Uncle Patti would have to agree! 😆 


No one is ever this friendly at my local Subway restaurant! I hope they're giving this particular manager a big bonus!


You've got to be kidding me!!! They lost their lead already?!?


Wow! I actually wouldn't have known who he was either!


Nice! I'm glad they got out ahead and were able to help out CoBren as well!


They're seriously trying to guess their answer?!? I like the strategy of just standing there and spewing out random numbers in the hopes they somehow get it right! LOL!


Don't they present fictional problems like this in finance courses....where you have an X number of goats with an X number attached to them and you have to find out how many goats you have? 


Wow, Franella? Really?!? Did you just wave off JeM? 

Really?




I will admit that that must be a really crappy feeling, seeing everyone else get the answer and you're still struggling trying to solve it. That really sucks!


Marika, the martial artist, better do damn well in this!!!!


Bah!!! Damn you, Franella!


Well done! I'll take second place. Let's see if they can hold the top three.


Finishing in at least the top 3....Beveron is a force to be reckoned with....clearly!


Sigh! Really, Broadway? I can see why my niece chose them since they too start singing at random times. Why don't they start doing some weird stretches while they're at it too?


"Is that like a goat or a deer up there?"

"No, it's Jon!"

😂


So Court & Ali got a reprieve. I'm cool with that. I find when Jon doesn't outright say that the team is eliminated, then they got a second chance. 

So it's still anybody's race right now. Beveron and CoBren are top contenders for sure. Franella and JeM are proving to be no slouches either. We'll see if any other team starts to step up and become a threat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and tasteful in your comments. Lively debates are welcome. Bullying and childish behaviour are not. You are expected to know the difference.